About the Role:
We are looking for a SQL Developer to implement, design, maintain, secure, and perform critical finacial databases to ensure availability and consistent performance of database platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Write and Optimise Stored Proceedures
- Create Schema items and new tables and manage migrations
- Evaluate, create, manage and optimize large complex datasets.
- Troubleshoot query performance issues as they arise.
- Assist with migration of datasets to cloud environments.
- Maintain and improve administration scripts.
- Set data security standards, controls and monitoring.
- Implement improvements with high availability, disaster recovery and backup/recovery solutions.
You must have:
5+ years of SQL experience.
Knowlage of PHP or Python is a bonus
Self-directing on project completion.
Intermediate spoken English level.
- 100% remote work.
-Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Great compensation
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development